7 Habits of Highly Effective PRESENTATIONS
Duration: 58 minutes
21 October 2008
About This Podcast
During this Podcast, Gary talks about...
- What communication is really all about
- What the TV program Gardening Australia has to do with effective communication!
- How “3-dimensional communication” builds trust and reduces resistance
- The 7 habits that you can implement in your own presentations to achieve outstanding results
About Gary Edwards
Gary has over 20 years experience working in high stakes situations:
- as a lawyer acting for clients in court
- as a mediator in business conflicts
- with police hostage negotiators and operational police in conflict situations
- as a keynote speaker and corporate trainer
- coaching executives and speakers
- as a professional corporate magician with audiences ranging from the friendly to the downright difficult!
He is a business speaker and communication coach who helps people to take their business to the next level through better communication.
Gary has seen and given thousands of presentations and come to the conclusion that there are 7 things that highly effective presenters do consistently well – as a habit – which other presenters don’t.