It's a BUSINESS - not a HOBBY!
Duration: 53 minutes
8 April 2008
About This Podcast
In this Podcast, David talks about...
- Why are some people really successful and others not?
- What is the difference between a hobby and a business?
- Can you be a part time business person?
- What are the tools you really need?
- Are their some great time management tips that business people know that hobbyists don't?
- What's the greatest skill you need?
- What about presentation - does it matter?
- Money - how do you manage it if you're in business?
About David Price
David Julian Price is a consultant, speaker, author and business mentor. He works throughout Australia and overseas.
In the last few years he has spoken in Washington DC, London, Auckland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and every capital city in Australia many times. He has also spoken in some far flung places in Australia including, Fitzroy Crossing in WA, Barcaldine in Queensland, Coober Pedy in SA, and Katherine in the NT.
David is the past World President of the International Federation of Professional Speakers - the first Australian to hold that position.
He is an expert at working with people to get results in whatever they do.
David is streetwise. He’s been around and seen what works and what does not work for people and organisations – and he’ll share some of that with you today.
You’ll find out very soon that David Julian Price pulls no punches and takes no prisoners when he speaks.